It’s morning (already). Yet you feel almost as tired as you did when you went to bed. The sound of your alarm makes you squeeze your eyes shut tighter as you frantically feel around for the snooze button. After hitting it twice, you drag yourself out of bed and stumble bleary-eyed into the kitchen to down a pot of coffee. Your skin looks puffy, your clothes fit tighter than you remember, and getting your kids off to school (or yourself ready for work) feels like nothing short of running a marathon. Uphill.
Haven’t we all had days that feel that way? Or, perhaps the truth is you can’t recall a day when you didn’t feel like this . . .
If that’s true, you’ve probably tried any number of fixes or even fads that promised to boost your energy and your morning mood. Maybe you hired more help around the house. Maybe you reduced your hours at work or tried getting up earlier. Maybe you went on a diet or a juice fast or started jogging—anything to help you conquer your day!
And while some of these fixes may have provided temporary help, none offered you the true vitality and sense of authentic, sustainable well-being you were really hoping for.
That’s because your approach was to try and manage the outer noise and external chaos your life dishes out. But what if you tried an entirely different approach . . . a holistic one that purifies and energizes you from the inside out?
An approach that allows you to feel strong, capable, and less stressed in the face of whatever challenges life brings.
But imbalances that block the flow of that vital life force can occur over time, leaving us depleted and without the energy or clarity we need to operate or feel at our best.
It doesn’t happen all at once. But, as toxins accumulate in our bodies and our psyches, and without clearing them away, they build up and cause physical symptoms like low energy, brain fog, and ultimately even disease.
Did you know that environmental toxins and viceral fat (the hidden fat that surrounds your organs) are the cigarettes of our generation? Let’s wake up and cleanse them out of our bodies!
If you’re tired of feeling like you barely have enough energy to get through your day-to-day life, and you want to experience what having optimal energy, mental clarity, and true vitality feels like instead . . .
Or, even if you think you feel “normal” but you’d like to raise the bar for what “normal” should feel like, you’re in exactly the right place.
Because that’s the purpose of this online event, Total Wellbeing Workshop: Rock Your Way to a Healthier Happier You in 30 Days or Less!—to help you clear out the physical and emotional toxins that are weighing you down (and wearing you out!) . . . so that you begin to feel lighter and experience more vitality, energy, and clarity of mind than ever before.
Once You Clear Away What Isn’t Supporting You, Your Most Vibrant, Energetic Life Will Emerge
Once registered, you’ll receive an email confirming your spot has been reserved. Then closer to the event, you’ll receive specific login details so you can participate from any computer, anywhere in the world.
Then, on Thursday, February 23rd, in just one informative hour, April O’Leary, Shemane Nugent and Danielle Russo-Slugh will reveal:
- Why resting, cleansing, and nourishing our bodies and minds from the inside out is an infinitely more effective approach to wellness than ignoring our symptoms or trying to push through them.
- 6 signs that you would benefit from a detoxification program – and what to expect when you do it safely and correctly.
- What the science says about detoxification and its ability to help prevent chronic disease, improve immune function, slow premature aging, and so much more.
- Why a holistic approach to detoxification isn’t about depriving yourself – it’s about clearing away the things that aren’t serving you and, in a very intentional way, getting clarity about what will support you in creating the life you really want.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join April O’Leary, Shemane Nugent and Danielle Russo-Slugh as they reveal a simple, natural, and proven-effective way to:
- Clear away brain fog – significantly improve your productivity, mental acuity, and concentration . . . and even boost your immune system.
- Ignite your digestive fires – stimulate your metabolic activity so that your whole body-mind complex functions more efficiently. (And you might even lose some weight, too!)
- Rev up your energy – not by adding artificial stimulants, but by gently dissolving toxins, introducing things that nourish, and allowing your natural, vital life force to flow from within.
- Reduce inflammation – the #1 root cause of “aging” diseases, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, autoimmune disease, and cancer.
Join us for Total Wellbeing Workshop: A Whole Soul Approach to Wellness That Works reveal how to purify your mind, body, and soul from the inside out and gain access to an infinite supply of energy that is renewable, vibrant, and uplifting.