1. When did you move into your current home?
2. Have you had a water leak? If so, was it remediated?
3. When did you begin to feel sick and what symptoms do you have?
4. What were your symptoms?
5. Have you consulted with doctors? If so what was your diagnosis?
6. What medications did doctors prescribe?
7. Did any doctor consider mold or air quality as a cause of your sickness?
8. Are any other family members ill?
9. Have you done any mold tests?
10. How can we help you further?
11. Any other thoughts?
Follow Me on Facebook
Today I speak with the co-founders of Change the Air Foundation, Kendra Seymour and Brandon...
Today, I talk with my dear friend and guest, Dr. Oz, as we discuss the sometimes invisible, and...
The comment took me off guard. Not all of my posts on social media are “liked” by everyone. The...
Every day I get messages from people describing illnesses resulting from toxic mold exposure and...
My interview with Dr. Jason Dean from Revolution Health network. Get access to my Women's...