1. When did you move into your current home?
2. Have you had a water leak? If so, was it remediated?
3. When did you begin to feel sick and what symptoms do you have?
4. What were your symptoms?
5. Have you consulted with doctors? If so what was your diagnosis?
6. What medications did doctors prescribe?
7. Did any doctor consider mold or air quality as a cause of your sickness?
8. Are any other family members ill?
9. Have you done any mold tests?
10. How can we help you further?
11. Any other thoughts?
Follow Me on Facebook
Clare Loughrige is back today to discuss mold. If you’ve been listening to the podcast or...
Do you think you have mold in your home? If so, contact an expert mold remediator...
Have you been ignoring minor or major aches and pains? Is your body trying to tell you something?...
Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have. —Winston Churchill After being...
Please be aware of chemicals & pesticides used in your home or office. This family was on...