1. When did you move into your current home?
2. Have you had a water leak? If so, was it remediated?
3. When did you begin to feel sick and what symptoms do you have?
4. What were your symptoms?
5. Have you consulted with doctors? If so what was your diagnosis?
6. What medications did doctors prescribe?
7. Did any doctor consider mold or air quality as a cause of your sickness?
8. Are any other family members ill?
9. Have you done any mold tests?
10. How can we help you further?
11. Any other thoughts?
Follow Me on Facebook
My interview with Dr. Jason Dean from Revolution Health network. Get access to my Women's...
Shemane shares transformational tips, tricks and tools to help you on...
Clare Loughrige is back today to discuss mold. If you’ve been listening to the podcast or...
Do you think you have mold in your home? If so, contact an expert mold remediator...
Have you been ignoring minor or major aches and pains? Is your body trying to tell you something?...