Eliminate Toxins

Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have.

Winston Churchill

After being exposed to toxic mold poisoning, I became chemically sensitive. Four types of mold infiltrated my bloodstream. With alternative remedies such as oxygen therapy, infrared sauna, vitamin IV, and eliminating chemical cleaners, I became super detoxified, which is good but also challenging. Strong chemical scents now make me physically ill. During my recovery, I couldn’t go into a mall, a grocery store, or even my son’s school.  

While multiple chemical sensitivity is a controversial topic among physicians, I can tell you that it’s a very real diagnosis for my husband and me. Chemically scented candles give us headaches. That “new car” smell is actually the off-gassing of formaldehyde and other toxic chemicals used to treat materials for the carpet, dashboard, and seat covers. We use only paints with no volatile organic compounds (VOCs). VOCs give us headaches and flu-like symptoms.

If you’ve recently moved into a new home or office and developed allergies that won’t go away, you might be chemically sensitive or worse, have some level of toxic mold contamination in your building. Please get that checked by a certified mold remediator.

We diffuse essential oils all throughout the day. I use Young Living Essential Oils. They can clear your stuffy nose, prevent colds, enhance your mood, and help you sleep. Use them for cleaning too! Here are some quick and easy alternatives to chemical-laden cleaners and products.

  • Swap chemically infused candles for soy candles with essential oils.
  • Use cleaners with natural and fragrance-free ingredients.
  • Use baking soda to clean and deodorize.
  • Use vinegar to degrease and clean windows.

Eliminate toxins in your life today!