Living in a rock ‘n roll world isn’t always sunshine and rainbows. Ted and I went through some really dark times to make it to where we are today and I have learned so much about myself and how to stay healthy. I don’t want you to have to spend the next 20 to 40 years working to find the same solutions.
I created a program called The Empowered Woman where I share the down and dirty of my life, but also how I managed to come to the other side healthier and happier than ever. I am passionate about learning and even more passionate about sharing what I learn with others.
The Empowered Woman is based on the three core pillars of the body, mind, and spirit and how they interact together to either help or hurt your overall health. So much of the way we think and feel affects the way our body processes the world. Many times our spiritual beliefs are the keys to changing our inner thoughts and beliefs.
Everything is interconnected. Take a minute to listen in as I share some really personal parts of my life that were the impetus for the creation of this program.
- [00:24] Welcome back! It’s time to get personal and chat about why Shemane created The Empowered Woman.
- [01:04] Shemane takes us back to when she first met her husband Ted at the radio station.
- [03:16] Listen as Shemane drops a bombshell. She didn’t know Ted was a rock star.
- [04:41] They had a whirlwind romance that led onto a fast-moving train.
- [06:34] Shemane has experienced the dark night of the soul and she created The Empowered Woman Program to help others in the same place.
- [07:32] What it was like to be a Christian in a rock and roll world.
- [08:41] Just before Shemane found out about being sick with toxic mold, she found out that Ted had an affair that rocked her world.
- [09:21] Learn how the program is set up and get your free guidebook.
- [10:58] Shemane discusses the mind-body connection but goes deeper in the course.
- [12:15] The three pillars are mind, body, and spirit. You’ll learn how to have a better relationship with God and yourself.
- [13:58] You can get in shape without giving up your favorite foods too. I show you how.
FIND SHEMANE ON:
- Shemane Nugent
- Shemane on Facebook
- Shemane on Instagram
- Shemane on Twitter
- Shemane on Pinterest
- Shemane on Youtube