I recently got to visit my good friend April O’Leary and on our way back to the airport, she took the time to share some of her big business shifts from 2019. If you’ve been struggling with taking steps toward a goal, then you need to listen to this.
April has been a life coach since 2010, but after publishing several books realized that she had a talent for creating and publishing the written word. In 2019 she opened O’Leary Publishing and has blown away several of her original goals.
Listen as she shares how she took the first step, ways to push through when doubt and overwhelm creep in, and why you have to keep going.
This was a super short episode, but April provided so many great mindset nuggets that I had to share it with you. Listen in and let me know what you’re struggling with. You CAN get past it!
- [01:04] Welcome April O’Leary to the show to discuss transformation.
- [03:06] Learn how April broke through her doubts to make a huge change in her business.
- [05:06] Why you shouldn’t discount your talents, not everyone can do what you do.
- [07:00] How you can take action, even if you don’t know where to start.
- [08:33] Connect with April.
- [09:56] Shemane’s goals for 2020.
FIND SHEMANE ON:
- Shemane Nugent
- Shemane on Facebook
- Shemane on Instagram
- Shemane on Twitter
- Shemane on Pinterest
- Shemane on Youtube
- O’Leary Publishing
- O’Leary Publishing on Facebook
- April O’Leary
- April O’Leary on Facebook
- April O’Leary on Twitter
- April O’Leary on Instagram
- April O’Leary on LinkedIn
- April O’Leary on YouTube