Do you think you have mold in your home? If so, contact an expert mold remediator immediately! Don’t wait. Toxic mold can make you deathly ill.
Sadly, Shemane and her family lost their home that was once featured on MTV Cribs to toxic mold. They never saw it. It grew from a water leak between the walls. Shemane, her rocker husband Ted, and their son Rocco all had life-threatening illnesses. So Shemane is on a mission to share her experience with you, so you’ll be educated about what to look for and how to remediate.
Listen as Shemane dispells the myths about toxic mold, why using bleach to get rid of mold is one of the worst things you can do, why geography doesn’t matter, and more! Know the truth about mold.
When Shemane was diagnosed with pre-emphysema from toxic mold exposure and almost died, she became her own sleuth, curing herself and her family. Find out what she did!. This is an episode you don’t want to miss, take notes, and learn from someone who has been through, it might just save your life.
Check out Shemane’s free programs and intensive workshops that will help you get fit fast, conquer your fears, emotional obstacles, and overcome tragedies and setbacks at www.shemanenugent.rocks.
- [00:05] This episode is about 6 myths of toxic mold! Welcome to the show!
- [00:19] Shemane tells us a little about herself and her experience with toxic mold.
- [01:00] Geography doesn’t matter.
- [01:58] Bleach can actually exacerbate the problem.
- [02:45] Once you remediate the area, make sure the ductwork is cleaned as well.
- [04:09] Not all mold is created equal, Stachybotrys mold is one that can kill.
- [04:47] You can still be sick even if the house has been remediated, it depends on the length of your exposure.
- [05:18] Mold illness is extensive, sore throat, digestive problems, and so much more, even cancer.
- [06:01] can be long term and devastating, don’t take them lightly.
- [06:35] Shemane has a documentary on mold illness coming out in 2020.
- [06:55] If you want to be one of the first to know when a new episode comes out, please.
FIND SHEMANE ON:
- Shemane Nugent
- Shemane on Facebook
- Shemane on Instagram
- Shemane on Twitter
- Shemane on Pinterest
- Shemane on Youtube
“I have been a healthy lifestyle expert for a long, long time and have been teaching group classes since 1980, then I got sick and almost died from toxic mold exposure, so I know way too much about this, never wanted to be known as the mold lady.” Shemane Nugent
“I’m here to share all the information that I know with you so that it can prevent you from going through the horrible devastation that my family and I went through.” Shemane Nugent
“It doesn’t matter if you live in Alaska or Florida or anywhere else if you have a porous substance, lack of ventilation, and water infiltration you have mold.” Shemane Nugent