Joining me this week is April O’Leary. April is not just a best-selling author, but also one of my friends. In this conversation, you will hear April, and I discuss women’s empowerment. We both talk about the need to find friends to help you through tough times, and how people pleasing can hold you back from reaching your potential.
- [00:50] – April shares her background, including how she removes the things that block God from her life.
- [01:50] – “Life is working for you on your behalf, not against you.”
- [02:58] – Sometimes you need to ask for help when you’re experiencing difficult situations.
- [03:42] – It’s important to have friends who are not family that you can count on.
- [04:41] – Find what makes your heart sing.
- [07:14] – People pleasing reinforces that women are secondary in nature.
- [10:08] – Having resentment is a sign that you may be a people pleaser.
- [10:42] – My eyes have been opened because of the Enneagram.
- [11:25] – Text “Circle” to 345345 to learn more about my new program and the Enneagram.