I have been working with Sean Cannell for a couple of months. He has been giving me expert advice on YouTube and business in general. If you are looking to do something creative, Sean is here to encourage, inspire, and motivate you.
In this conversation, you will hear Sean explain why this is a great time to turn your passion into profit and make an impact in the process. You will learn tips and tricks on using the different video-based platforms that will allow you to take your message to the world! Be sure to connect with Sean at SeanCannell.com and purchase his book, YouTube Secrets: The Ultimate Guide to Growing Your Following and Making Money as a Video Influencer.
- [01:30] – Sean’s passion is to help people build their influence with online video. It took him 15 years to figure that out!
- [03:00] – Sometimes your passion comes out of pain.
- [05:22] – Affiliate marketing is a great way to provide value and make money.
- [07:26] – Creating online content allows you to take your passion and turn it into money. Shawn gives some examples of people accomplishing this.
- [09:46] – The 3 P’s of online content are passion, proficiency, and profit.
- [14:55] – I stopped two people from committing suicide!
- [17:17] – Ease into content creation. That helps you develop your skills. Punch fear in the face and press “record.”
- [21:55] – We discuss a big discussion in video content creation, vertical vs. horizontal.
- [23:51] – Sean believes YouTube live is underutilized.
- [28:19] – How to repurpose video content on YouTube.
- [30:46] – Live vs. pre-recorded content? Minutes matter most.
SEAN CANNELL is the CEO of Think Media and co-founder of Video Influencers. He is one of today’s leading online video experts and the world’s most watched YouTube strategist. He has been featured on Social Media Examiner and Success.com, and the Video Influencers platform was listed in the Forbes “20 Must Watch YouTube Channels That Will Change Your Business.” After growing a six-figure income as a “Tech YouTuber,” he built a sevenfigure online video education company that he still runs today. Sean is also international speaker, coach, and prolific content creator. He lives in Las Vegas with his wife Sonja and his two chihuahuas, Sophie and Rosie.
Where to send people who want to learn more from Sean: tubeinfluence.com
Link for YouTube Secrets book: https://amzn.to/2xzv2Xk