I’m so excited to have best-selling author Jessica Higdon join me on this episode!
A master of social media marketing, Jessica and her husband, Ray have travelled all over the world coaching leaders to be top income earners in network marketing. Their business was recognized by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Jessica talks about how she got into network marketing – in an effort to survive the corporate world. If you are just starting in network marketing, or you’ve become frustrated, Jessica has some words of advice for you! She also talks about the importance of staying healthy and personal development.
Connect with Jessica Higdon:
Facebook page: http://facebook.com/jessicahigdonpage
- [01:28] – Jessica shares her background with us.
- [02:17] – Jessica explains how she got into network marketing.
- [03:37] – Jessica describes a few of the mistakes people tend to make with network marketing.
- [05:07] – Social networks are constantly changing and Jessica shares how things have changed since she started.
- [06:00] – Jessica gives some advice to those of you just starting or frustrated with network marketing.
- [06:59] – I share my own fear of talking in front of people.
- [08:07] – Staying healthy is important, so Jessica explains how she stays active.
- [09:13] – Jessica talks about her weakness when it comes to food.
For more information like I shared with you today, pick up my book, 4 Minutes a Day, Rock ‘n Roll Your Way to Happy: Be Happier, Healthier, More Prosperous, and Life the Life of Your Dreams