Joining me on this episode is Ray Higdon. Ray is a two-time best selling author and former #1 income earner in network marketing. Ray got his start when he was in foreclosure, which is a motivation for his success today. Ray and his wife, Jessica travel the world, coaching speakers and top income earners. In fact, their coaching company was recognized by Inc 5000 as one of America’s fastest-growing companies.
Ray has a fascinating story, and he talks about one of the major breakthroughs that led to his success in the business world. Through a seminar, he was able to identify what was holding him back, and Ray gives you a tip on determining what is holding you back. Ray also shares his breakfast routine and his exercises.
Connect with Ray Higdon:
Website – http://RayHigdon.com/coldmarket
- [01:44] – Ray tells us WHO Ray Higdon is.
- [02:03] – Ray shares his 60-second resumé and tells us his story.
- [02:35] – Ray talks about hitting rock bottom and his quick turnaround.
- [03:17] – When he was at rock bottom, Ray was invited to a seminar. He shares how this led to a breakthrough in his life.
- [04:33] – The seminar Ray attended talked a lot about relationships. This prompted him to work on his relationship with his father.
- [06:11] – Ray describes the forgiving process with his father.
- [07:36] – If you are struggling with business, Ray suggests you may want to look at patterns in your life.
- [09:15] – Ray determined to get twenty “no’s” a day.
- [12:18] – Ray talks about his follow-up strategy.
- [13:44] – Ray says there is no successful sales person that does not get “no’s.” If you don’t get that answer, you’re pre-qualifying too much.
- [15:22] – Ray shares his breakfast routine and talks about his lack of desire to hunt.
- [16:33] – Ray talks about his exercises, including primal walking.
For more information like I shared with you today, pick up my book, 4 Minutes a Day, Rock ‘n Roll Your Way to Happy: Be Happier, Healthier, More Prosperous, and Life the Life of Your Dreams