Subscribe Free: iTunes | Google Play | Android
This Week’s Episode:
You are probably quite familiar with my guest on this episode. Not only has he carved a permanent place in rock and roll history, but he’s also my husband. Ted Nugent has sold more than 40 million albums and performed in more than 6,400 concerts, and still finds time to be an activist for the military and law enforcement. He is the most outspoken proponent of our nation’s 1st and 2nd Ammendment rights. I am thrilled to have him on this episode of This Rockin’ Life.
In this conversation, you will hear Ted Nugent share the opinions and beliefs that make him an inspiration to people all over the world. Like everyone, Ted has been faced with obstacles and he has consistently made decisions that align themselves with the way he was raised. This has allowed him to overcome these barriers. If you are feeling stuck in life, Ted gives you advice on how to be the rockstar of your life.
Connect with Ted Nugent:
- [01:52] – Ted describes how he sees himself, as an “independent shit-kicker”. He feels that he is what God had in mind when he created man in his image.
- [04:31] – Ted has faced obstacles in life and he explains how he overcomes these obstacles while staying true to his overall philosophies though a level of awareness.
- [07:28] – Ted explains why he has avoided drugs and alcohol.
- [10:08] – If you are feeling stuck, Ted explains how to dream big and be the rockstar of your life. He encourages you to demand excellence from yourself.
- [12:48] – Ted’s heroes are people that excel in their job. He lists a few people that he admires.