Sometimes life gets in the way. To illustrate this, I share a story from my past. I share a painful life experience that I went through and continue to go through.
While watching a YouTube video, I had feelings and pain surface over the loss I experienced through a miscarriage. In this episode, I talk about that experience in my life and why I didn’t work through the emotions of that loss at the time. After two decades, I work through this loss.
- [01:01] – At a point in my life, things were very busy. My husband was busy with his career, and I was immersed in my role as a mother.
- [03:33] – I recently found out about Music.ly, and while investigating that app, I realized I have been missing something in my life.
- [05:45] – After more than two decades, I missed my child that I lost. I would have named her Coco.
- [06:34] – I wonder what Rocco would have been like as a sibling and what Coco would have been like.
- [08:00] – I remember the subtle things from my pregnancy and share my miscarriage experience.
- [12:45] – Life got busy, and I never had the opportunity to deal with this pain the way I should have, until now.
- [14:26] – I explain why I wanted to share this story on my blog and here on the podcast.
- [15:55] – I wonder why, as a culture, we treat miscarriages the way we do.
- [17:00] – I talk about my need for helping others through charities.
For more information like I shared with you today, pick up my book, 4 Minutes a Day, Rock ‘n Roll Your Way to Happy: Be Happier, Healthier, More Prosperous, and Life the Life of Your Dreams